(keitai-l) Re: OpenMoko / Neo1973 in Japan?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/07/07
Yes you can, and I have done with DoCoMo and Softbank, so you can use
any handset you want with the SIM card of Japanese carriers.
The only problem is the inability to use packet-switched network of the
carriers since the GPRS setting is not published.
Other possible problem is that I believe it's illegal to use radio
emitting device in Japan that is not certified by the regulating body in
Japan, except for ISM bands and low power radio.

Pada Sun, 07 Oct 2007 16:44:41 +0900
si ".~* Greg Conquest *~." <conquest@spamcop.net> bilang: