(keitai-l) Re: Japanese Keitai and Google Maps (was RE: Re: X02HT/iphone)

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/15/07
http://www.google.co.jp/m/products has all web-based Google mobile
services, including a web-based map which I used a lot from au handset.
If you go to http://www.google.com/m/products, you'll see a foreign
version (a US version), which shows two different map products, one is
just "map" and the other is "map (download)" which I suppose is an
application based product, but at the moment I don't have the right
environment to try it.

Pada Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:46:43 -0700
si Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew@cvp.jp> bilang: