(keitai-l) Re: Sending SMS via Computer-attached Docomo Phone

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/17/07
I don't know about DoCoMo phone, but many handsets out there works with
AT command to send SMS. So theoretically yes it may be possible with
DoCoMo phones too. I tried and it worked with certain VodafoneKK handset.

Pada Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:24:59 +0900 (JST)
si Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net> bilang:

> It's possible to attach a Docomo phone to a computer via a serial or
> serial/usb cable and do things such as download phonebook information.
> There are several commercial packages out there for this, as well as
> at least one free one.
>
> Does anybody know if it's possible, with such an attachement, to send
> short message or SMS messages from that phone?
>
> cjs
> --

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"A lie can travel half-way around the world while truth puts on its shoes."
                                         -- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)