(keitai-l) Re: deliver of Olympics related information

From: Joe Bowbeer <joe.bowbeer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11/23/07
On Nov 21, 2007 6:25 PM, Robert Ness wrote:
> We are a media firm in China, and we are developing a platform for
> delivering Olympics-related information during the Beijing Olympics.  I
> would like the ask the Keitai-L community which delivery format you would
> prefer--java app or WAP?  Given your preference as experts on the technical
> end of the industry, what do you then think would be the best delivery
> method for the international market, especially for those who will be in
> China using China's networks?

I recommend you look at the cross-platform solution developed by my
former employer, Square Enix subsidiary UIEvolution.

For a list of compatible handsets and carriers in China:

 http://www.uievolution.com/products/device_list.php

Check out the UIs of the ESPN MVP and MySpace Mobile apps:

 http://www.uievolution.com/solutions/customer/ESPN-MVP-Delivers-Real-Time-Sports-Updates-to-Wireless-Fans
 http://www.uievolution.com/solutions/customer/MySpace-Mobile

Also, have you ruled out Flash Lite?

--