(keitai-l) Re: KeitaiDev-Wiki

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/18/07
On 2007-12-15 15:12 +0900 (Sat), Ian Shen wrote:

> So I've set up a community-supported keitai development site in
> English at http://ivelearnedthat.com/keitaidev-wiki

Well, I'd been thinking about bringing back keitai-dev.net for my own
use, anyway, despite the apparent lack of interest from others, and this
was finally enough to get Bryan and me to do it. It's still not got a
huge amount of content, but it does have a little bit more than the one
at ivelearnedthat.com.

We're running on new software, and it probably still has quirks that
need sorting out, but we'll deal with those as and when they arise. (In
particular, we need to figure out how to get a public change log going,
though we are archiving all changes.)

So, welcome to the new site, and let's hope I can control the spam
problem better this time!

    http://www.keitai-dev.net

cjs
--