(keitai-l) Re: does and don'ts...

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_mynumo.com>
Date: 01/17/08
Nick,

We've been building iPhone web apps and games since it came out.  Yes, the
browser is jQuery compatible.

The iPhone browser is quite good.  I wish other phones had the same level of
Javascript support, I would love to port our iPhone web based games and apps
to more phones.

William Volk
CEO, MyNuMo
858 692 1124