(keitai-l) Re: SIM cards in Japan 2008

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 01/18/08
I think you are a bit confusing in your terms, or we are using
different terms. I assumed "selling SIM card" means selling it
without bundled handset, but of course with a subscription,
which could be prepaid or postpaid. In that sense, yes there is
such concept in Japan, but limited to postpaid. I am located in
Japan and use such SIM cards.