(keitai-l) Re: cellphone novels

From: Tim Smith <tim_at_freeverse.jp>
Date: 01/28/08
Was anyone at the do-jin show at Big Site? If so, then you would know
the thriving market and aftermarket of FC manga and original writing.
This carries over smoothly to keitai, where prehaps 70% (or more) of the
users are female, in their 20's  and very dedicated to the keitai do-jin.

BTW - we have licensed over 400 original works and making them available
on US carriers from March.