(keitai-l) Re: Blogging software for Japanese Keitai viewing

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew_at_cvp.jp>
Date: 01/31/08
Sorry - should have provided other options as well.
Ameba from Cyberagent (www.ameba.jp,
http://helps.ameba.jp/2006/07/blog_a07.html) and Livedoor Blog (
http://blog.livedoor.com/) also automatically create keitai compatible
versions.

As another aside, you can also view Ameba Vision (http://vision.ameba.jp)
videos automatically on a keitai. Christmas 2006 I uploaded a video message
from my PC and stuck a QR code linking to the video on the nengajyo.
Unfortunately most of the relatives didn't even know what to do with the QR
code. Sigh.  :-)

Back to the question - importing the RSS feed from a current blog into Mixi
would be a hack, but readers would have to register with Mixi first so it's
not an ideal solution.

It doesn't answer this question, but just for the archives,
http://www.pocketstreet.jp is an option for creating keitai only sites.

Andrew