(keitai-l) Re: Docomo unlimited data settings (was SIM cards in Japan 2008)

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 02/12/08
Softbank do have one "PC" packet plan hidden away at 0.02 yen / packet:

Packet Teigaku Biz:
http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/price_plan/3G/orange_blue/blue/packet_biz.html

I would still prefer to move to Docomo's unlimited PC packet plan but
am waiting to hear if anyone has managed to successfully set this up
on an overseas mobile.

Cheers

Kyle