(keitai-l) string/JP text to speech

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 04/09/08
I recently got a Japanese message on my keitai address (scroll down
for the google translate version)

It is clearly a con - no such service is in use, no such court papers
exist, it is just a weak attempt to extort money. They are fairly
common I assume.

Naturally, I shall play along with it out of curiosity and for the
entertainment value.

It would be fun to see how far they will go....

Any thoughts from Japan resident keitai-l'ers as to how most
effectively to string them along, safely.... ?

BTW - while I have flesh to plastic, a general link of use to anyone
doing research on the Japanese net with less than perfect kanji
skills, but ok listening.

This will read Japanese text to you with pretty good intonation.
http://free-translator.imtranslator.net/speech.asp

come to think of it - how good is the JP text to speech available on
various Nokia handsets?

Nick

<snip>
Information Center Co., Ltd. and Japan's Nomura me.
This time, you are currently using mobile devices in a PC from an
approved provider network authentication intervention center,
previously capped .. "comprehensive information site" from a free to
leave during the process is not for the registration charges, the
current situation remains unpaid and has been long neglected.
If you use a lot of the content that you use, so, if you are innocent
contact your home, or the first company to send you written notice
will be charged please.
This notice before business hours today from us if you do not, terms
and conditions as the court documents on the subject to a legal
proceeding switched bon appétit.
Unsubscribe processing, pricing details, please, please ask.

TEL 03-3251-8141
Data Management Department: Nomura
Opening hours of 10 pm on weekdays 20:00 Saturday 10 am to 18 o'clock.
Closing: Sunday.
</snip>