(keitai-l) Re: string/JP text to speech

From: Tim Smith <tim_at_freeverse.jp>
Date: 04/10/08
Haha! That type of 'payment system' is very popular in Japan. You'd be
surprised but the success rate is more than 35%! This is how many deai
and unofficial site grauvere companies collect. Since it cost alot to
set up legitimate payment gateways - and many are denied by the cc or
netcash companies. Obviously they are powerless to actually collect -
but in the case of many Japanese, they have a high degree of collection.

This is definitely unique in the mobile world. Where else can you simply
make a demand for payment and expect any kind of return? Gotta love it.