(keitai-l) Re: iPhone

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_mynumo.com>
Date: 06/12/08
Javascript, the full webkit ... is implemented.

Our company has some of the leading (free, ad supported) web-based
games.

Point a Safari browser (or Firefox for most of them) to:

http://www.mynumo.com/iphone/fun4iphone.htm

We intend to maintain our position on the native casual games as well.

William Volk
CEO, MyNuMo