(keitai-l) Re: Official Sites

From: punnamas vichitkulwongsa <punnamas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/05/00
Unlike DoCoMo, you can find IDO/DDI's procedures for site owners to apply to
become their official web sites on their web sites. In addition, IDO/DDI has
dynamic repositioning of your listing. Your site will probably start off
toward the bottom of the list in a particular category. However, if your
site receives a lot of hits, they will move your site up toward the top of
the list.

Hope that helps.

Punnamas

Punnamas Vichitkulwongsa