(keitai-l) Re: Official Sites

From: Masi Yamada <masi_at_alumni.princeton.edu>
Date: 06/05/00

Individuals can register for .ne.jp domains but they need to produce
official documents (from the local registrar's office) that show thier
residence status.  If you want a .co.jp domain, you need to have a
registered company.  This means that you have to produce documents showing
that your company seal is registered with the legal affiars bureau.  You can
register multiple .ne.jp domains but they only allow one .co.jp domain per
registered company.

This is a random idea but someone should propose a .kt.jp domain for keitai
sites.

Masi