(keitai-l) Re: % of color/bw i-mode phones

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 06/05/00
You can buy accurate sales breakdowns of the different handsets:
http://bizit.nikkeibp.co.jp/it/mobi/salesweek/index.html

But to restate my shoddy guesswork, there were already several million 501
handsets, and only 3 of the available handsets on sale now are color, one of
which is very new to the market, and the N502i has been the best-selling
handset since it came out as one of the first 502 handsets...I stick by my 20%
guess.

Who's gonna buy the sales data and make me look silly? (^^)

r e n