(keitai-l) Re: xhtml - future mobile phone markup language?

From: Giles Richter Netcom <giles_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 06/08/00
What I heard was that internationally,. the motion to approve the hybrid of
chtml and WAP is on the table with the Gold members at the WAP Forum now,
and should be decided next week.  This would be incorporated into WAP 2.0
(1/2001).   The move toward mutual compliance/compatability between the
different carrier ml/platforms within Japan is already a done deal and just
a matter of time. But that is just what I heard.

Giles