(keitai-l) Re: OT: Re: drop a face to cyberspace?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/14/00
Takahiro Matsushima wrote:
> Great!  I'd love to attend.  My only concern is that I'm no expert in the
> field, like a lot of  you guys are.  But yes, I would definitely like to
> participate.   Preferably Fridays.
You are an expert if we see you LOOKING at your phone and not using
it the oldfashioned way of holding it at your ear :)

So you are welcome. Maybe somebody (Andrea? Tom?) can keep track of
all people who wants to join and organizes some food and drinks?

We should use http://www.machiawase.com to organize it, it has nice
Keitai interfaces (made by Keitai-Queen Andrea), but i can
not reach the service right now, maybe network problems on my side.

For all people who can not attend, i take some documentary pictures
and will post it somewhere on the web to make you jealous ;)

J.