(keitai-l) Re: OT: Re: drop a face to cyberspace?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/14/00
Hi Juergen, hi all,

> We should use http://www.machiawase.com to organize it, it has nice
> Keitai interfaces (made by Keitai-Queen Andrea), but i can
> not reach the service right now, maybe network problems on my side.

it`s working again. however, the keitai interfaces seem to
have no link from the web interface. here is the imode link:

iMode
http://www.machiawase.com/i/index.html

Good idea to use machiawase. To invite everybody via machiawase
and keep track who confirmed to come we would however need
the individual email addresses of all subscribers of keitai-l.

if we just invite the list itself via machiawase, only one
person can confirm his/her attendance and the next person
would overwrite the former confirmation since the disctinction
between invited persons is made by their e-mail address.

Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann ***** Mobile: 070-7406-5370
Anima: Daily Japanese Mobile News Community