(keitai-l) Re: Know any cool i-mode sites?

From: J. Sean Bennett <sean_at_mail.nnet.ne.jp>
Date: 06/21/00
Hi Punnamas!

Just regarding the imode links to foreign sites - are these links to regular
html-content sites, or other?  CNN, etc, do not have chtml sites up do they?

Relatedly, does anyone have WAP links to say, CNN, Fox, USAToday, etc?  I've
been coming across a good number of overseas/English WAP sites viewable via
DDI/CdmaOne here (Japan), but can't seem to find mobile links for the above -
they may be service-specific (eg. for Sprint PCS subscribers only, etc...)

Regards,

Sean.
--
Nnet Co. Ltd.