(keitai-l) Re: Know any cool i-mode sites?

From: punnamas vichitkulwongsa <punnamas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/21/00
Hi Sean,

Good to hear from you again. About the links, no.. it`s not the links to
regular html sites because content design/layouts are different from their
normal web sites. However, as I mentioned earlier, some of them weren`t
optimized for iMode. Maybe they were designed for Palm`s web-clipping. I`m
not sure, though.

About WAP URL address, some of them are listed out in Daniel`s article in
J@panInc.

take care,

Punnamas