(keitai-l) Re: ZDNet Australia: Equip: Is WAP crap?

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 06/30/00
I was speaking more to the global "failure" of WAP in the sense that it hasn't taken
off nearly as well as I-Mode, or as WAP in Japan for that matter. But it's still
early...

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature