(keitai-l) Re: [Fwd: FYI: brief explanation of the "i-mode" web enabled cell phoneservice]]

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 08/05/00
To remove some further "technical shallowness" :)

the data transfer rate for imode at present is 9.6kbit/sec and
will go up towards 2 Mbit/sec with 3G next year. Of course, these
data rates are the ideal maximum - it does not mean you achieve that
at midnight near Hachiko in Shibuya...

Gerhard Fasol
Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://www.eurotechnology.com/