(keitai-l) Re: imode/Palm Link Sanity Check

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 08/16/00
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Pat Hourigan wrote:

> This weekend someone in Tokyo mentioned to me that it is now possible
> to  download your email into an imode phone and then use the  RF
> interface to  download it into a Palm III, edit it on the Palm III and
> then beam it back to the imode phone and then upload.

	If this is true then it means it also is possible (and why
	it wouldn't be) to upload chmtl pages to imode phone
	via he same interface without the phone being connected
	to DoCoMo network.

	This would enable non Japanese developers to try their designs
	without actually flying to Japan (if you happen to have
	an imode phone of course).

	This is something I have been asking since the begining of
	the list. The protocol of the RF interface isn't propably
	puböic information. But if someone really has done the
	software PAt described above, it means you can get
	it from DoCoMo or someone has reverse engineered it.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/