(keitai-l) Re: Live to tell

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 08/21/00
On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Bruce Kirk wrote:

> internet. The Japanese manufacturers have pushed out at least 15M
> internet-enabled handsets in less than 2 years while European operators
> are still complaining about the lack of WAP phones.

	And Hitachi has allready released first colour WAP handset.

	http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/vims/mobilephone/c309h/menu.html

	This one is IMO a true beauty, atleast when comparing to
	Nokia's designs. Since I can't read kanji, could someone
	on the list explain what those animations in the funny
	department are. I quess they are: power on, battery charging,
	??, incoming call.

	Dose this handset use the new Yamaha DSP (I remember a newslink
	about it in JMI) for ringing tones?

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/