(keitai-l) Re: Live To Tell Funny Dept.

From: Scott McLennan <tslimbo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/21/00
Seems to be 2 modes. Hamster and Normal which
are part of Hamster Paradise. Shows movable animation
in each of the following cases.

From top:
Power on,
Connecting with the browser.
Call coming in.
Alarm ringing.

Also you can download cute character animations from
chakakyara (cybird) and snoopy also.!!!

Apparently uses the yamaha merocha.
Can download 'sound mixer' compatible songs.
heavy metal, parapara style, up to 18 kinds ...
supports make your own melodies and can store up
to 10 songs.

-scott