(keitai-l) Re: Just be yourself will ya!!!!

From: Scott McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/21/00
Totally out of context. So please dont beat me uP?!!!
(Save the lynching for the weekend)

2 things the Japanese never understand.

1. I have 2 phones. 1 for play. 1 for work. Why?
    They think I should have 1. (its too fuzzy for them)
2. I often turn off my phone and then listen to the messages later.
    How dare I do that. A phone is meant to be on 24 hours a day. (naughtly
me)

Ah ! Sorry !
Thats my 2 pickled herrings centies for the daisys.

-rittle scottie junior.
(anyone want a flower. smile. theres a bird in your head Freddy).
From the Ministry of  'NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO MAKE SENSE'.
Brought to you by Chocola BB (coz there are too many stupid people in the
world as it is ...)
... and im on the top list... ha ha ha. lol.