(keitai-l) Japan Mobile Info and wearable computing

From: Benlamlih, Freda <fredab_at_the-arc-group.com>
Date: 08/25/00
Jeffrey Funk said:
<I have been following the wearable computing market at a distance for
<several years and I keep wondering, do we have to buy five pairs of shoes
<that contain a hard disk or do we just always wear the same shoes?
Nah! It's bound to be shoe buckles equipped with Bluetooth, isn't it, that
will communicate with your mobile phone, desktop or whatever else you walk
past - or moves past you!
What I wonder is how you will operate your footwear computer - by wriggling
your toes, clicking your heels, doing a tap dance? Or simply standing in the
middle of the street shouting at your feet?

Freda Benlamlih - Telematics Service Manager
ARC Group - 65 Smithbrook Kilns - Cranleigh - Surrey - GU6 8JJ - UK
Tel: 44(0)1483 268826- Fax: 44(0)1483 268868
Email: fredab@the-arc-group.com- Website: www.the-arc-group.com

This is an Email from The Arc Group. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the Email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please contact The Arc Group on 01483-268826 (UK) or +44-1483-268826 (International) quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither The Arc Group nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any)