(keitai-l) Re: The i-mode incident / magazines

From: Scott McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/25/00
Thats interesting.
I picked up this book tonight and was wondering whether
its a fiction/novel or non-fiction. Didnt have time to read it
as I was hurrying. I was just wondering that a book with
that title would sell now as it is right with the times.

Im not sure if there is an imode service for this?? Cybird.co.jp
has some with short stories but not really ordering.  Wouldnt be
surprised if they produce one soon though. There is so much
business here in these areas. Maruzen doesnt have an imode
link but kinokuniya does.

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/

Says you can use bookweb from imode but I wasnt sure where
the entry was. You may want to try a place called magazine house
in the ginza. Perhaps they have an imode link.

http://www.jmam.co.jp/best.html#top

Have a great weekend!!!

Scott