(keitai-l) Re: i-mode technical faq

From: George A. Arriola <garriola_at_Adobe.COM>
Date: 09/05/00
Lee -

Can't speak for MM and company, but as it is now- no. There is only a tag
syntax checking library available on their site <ren/wink>.

If you haven't seen what is new in GoLive 5:

    <New Features>
    http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/topfeatures.html

    http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/featurelist.html

We'll have our WAP/WML module which Razorfish is finishing up posted to our
site shortly. For more information regarding this module, please see:

    http://www.razorfish.com/

    "Razorfish Helps Adobe GoLive Go Wireless"

regards./j

--

 |  | ||| |    | product manager | golive

> From: lee@djindex.com
> Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:56:50 +0100
> To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
> Subject: (keitai-l) Re: i-mode technical faq
>
> Any chance of this module being available for Dreamweaver?
>

> Lee

	[excessive quoting removed]