(keitai-l) Re: i-mode technical faq

From: George A. Arriola <garriola_at_Adobe.COM>
Date: 09/05/00
Hi David,

Currently, the module only allows you to author form related m-Commerce
pages, and real-time rendering of Emoji elements.

<wink>

    You can only guess how good it will become in the near future.

</wink>

Things will really get fun, as you all know with the JavaVM handsets, and
all of the authoring possibilities for that point onward.

ciao./j