(keitai-l) Re: GSM service

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 09/08/00
This is no longer the case. While there are no GSM services in Japan, it is
possible to get a CDMAOne phone from KDDI that can be used outside Japan.
Unfortunately, these roaming agreements appear to be one way - there is no
corresponding service allowing someone with a US or EU CDMAOne phone to roam
in Japan.

Eric Hildum
Director, CTC Business Unit
Itochu Technology Inc.