(keitai-l) reports on i-mode and docomo

From: jeffrey funk <funk_at_rose.rokkodai.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 09/15/00
Hello Everyone,

For your midnight reading pleasure I have included a paper that I will be
presenting on i-mode at an e-business conference in DC

and a paper I presented on docomo at a conference on Japanese business in
June.
For those of you who are interested in more details, I have included some
information on reports that I have just completed on:
 business models and contents/applications in i-mode  and;
 technology, competition and alliances in i-mode.
Please contact me for more information on any of these reports. By the way,
I will not be responding to e-mail until I return from an overseas business
trip on October 1.

Jeffrey L. Funk
Associate Professor
Kobe University