(keitai-l) Re: reports on i-mode and docomo

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 09/15/00
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, jeffrey funk wrote:

> For your midnight reading pleasure I have included a paper that I will be
> presenting on i-mode at an e-business conference in DC

> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> -- Type: application/ms-tnef

	Unfortunately attachments sent to list get stripped away.
	I'm sure the list really would like to read this paper
	so I hope when Jeffrey comes back from the overseas trip
	he will either put it online somewhere and send us the addresss
	or will send the paper directly to me so I can put it online
	somewhere at KEITAI-L pages.

	I apologise any inconvenience caused byt this.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/