(keitai-l) Re: Sony PDA and iMode Phone -

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/19/00
Kerry,
DoCoMo also sells several different "Pocket Board" etc attachments
for mobile phones. These usually come in "cute" colors like pink,
pale blue or translucent green etc. have a key board and are often
used by ladies on trains to type email.
Such Pocket Board will not replace your PDA but it is used here to type
email etc.

Gerhard Fasol
Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://www.eurotechnology.com/