(keitai-l) Re: i-book

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 09/21/00
One point that needs clarification and deserves repeating:

Java on i-mode is not applets, it's applications. The java apps do not run in
the browser on the phone, they run on a virtual machine on the handset itself,
independently of the browser.

Also, I don't think the java phones in Korea are in commercial production yet,
but I cannot verify.

However I do know that most of the java contents developed for LGTel were
created by Cybird Korea and KLab.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature