(keitai-l) Re: New wireless whitepaper

From: Zimran Ahmed <zimran_at_creativegood.com>
Date: 09/26/00
>Don't mix your webbrowser experience here with mobile phone
>experience. There is one new I-Mode phone on the market
>(Panasonic P209i) which runs completly in Java (means internal
>everything is programmed in Java, but not with the new 'open'

you make a great point. The *real* decider of course is not the
technology, but the experience. if the customer does not care *what* the
device runs on or uses, he just cares that its fast. So long as the
implementation of Java does not hinder the experience, then it does not
matter whether it is used or not.

>The second thing is a much bigger issue...you don't have
>this GREAT resource listed:
>
>Japan Mobile Information
>http://anima.editthispage.com/

thanks for pointing that out. i will include it in the next rev.

zimran

zimran@creativegood.com
Creative Good
http://www.creativegood.com
212.736.2075

NEW: Download our paper on the wireless customer experience (free)
http://www.creativegood.com/wireless/

Check out our fall conference:
October 11-12, San Francisco
http://www.ecustomerexperience.com