(keitai-l) Re: How to identify a mobile device with a redirect script

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/29/00
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>browscap.ini is not a problem if you have your own server (or an
>administrator who is willing to let you add edit this file) and keep up
>with
>new browser releases. I used to use browscap.ini with ASP as well until I
>found BrowserHawk.

There does not seem to be an obvious solution for people on a shared *nix
box who don't have access to the browscap.ini.... (or a JVM)

Is there any php developer out there who is rolling their own function and
would like to share the work...?

Nick

/   May Ltd.     nick_at_kyushu.com    http://www.mayinc.cx
/   Mitsui Yakuin Heights Suite 903, 2-11-33 Yakuin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
/   Japan 810-0022   Tel/Fax   81 (92) 735 7933    090 8835 5602