(keitai-l) Re: P502i image size

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 09/29/00
I'm creating the gif dynamically b/c it's data that changes all the time.
Could be the gif version...but since it's just an issue with SIZING the gif, I
wonder...more testing needed.

Don't want the overhead of writing down to the filesystem everytime, but if I
have to as a last resort I'll do that.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature