(keitai-l) Re: P502i image size

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 09/29/00
I see what you mean. Considering it works on every OTHER handset I tested
(NM502i, F502i, N502i, D502i), and considering I get the same issue with
the other Panasonic (P209i), I'm guessing it's the Panasonic browser.

Still trying to lock done an exact bug repro, and then at least I can
figure out a workaround and let everyone know...

r e n