(keitai-l) Re: i-mode 256 color palette

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 09/29/00
I went ahead and dumped all the websafe colors into a couple of test
pages:

renfield.net/i/c1.html (and c2.html and c3.html)

It just lists all the color names, each one set with a font color. I
suppose an actual gif colorwheel might be a better test of display
capabilities, but I'm an engineer not an artist.

r e n