(keitai-l) is downloading java applets more expensive than other content?

From: rolf van widenfelt <rolf_at_pizzicato.com>
Date: 01/19/01
i noticed something strange in a CNET article...
it seems to say that downloading java applets will be
up to 4 times more expensive.

i thought that packet fees were fixed and didn't depend on the type of content.

does anyone know the reality here?

-rolf

an excerpt from the CNET article:
  ( http://yahoo.cnet.com/news/0-1004-200-4522937.html?tag=st.ne.ron.lthd )