(keitai-l) Re: No More Ikezukuri! (was Re: OT: This list)

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 03/01/01
At 06:32 2001-03-01, you wrote:
>I would be happy to help you build a list of tag support for individual
>phones. The P209is certainly does not support table tags although apparently
>some phones do. Since i-mode devices use a mono spaced font, you can achieve
>table-like text formatting relatively easily.

Most phones use Access Compact Netfront browser, which shouldn't support
tables. I am in Europe so I can't test. Panasonic and Nokia are using their
own browsers.

Access' browser for 503i should be as strict on CHTML as the earlier, but
actually also supports XHTML Basic.

/g

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747