(keitai-l) Re: N503i experience?

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/04/01
On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 12:44:16PM +0100, Gustaf Rosell wrote:
> At 11:43 2001-03-04, you wrote:
> >Unconfirmed dates of 503i series
> >
> >P503i-  3/05 (the re-worked version :-)
> >SO503i- 3/09 (Sony with a huge orange head)
> >D503i-  3/16 (Mitsubishi-like Mitsubishi)
>
> Has anyone bought and tried the N503i yet? It seems to be the one to have.
> Unforunately there only seems to be Indigo and, was it (?), pink colours
> available...

Sure, on the way home from keitai-l party, stopped off at AMPM (the
truely convenient combini) and purchased ours. Lot of shops are sold
out now though. Faster than the N502it and a nicer design to the other
two 503i's in my opinion although the memory is a little limited for
storing lots of nooplets :( Need to play with it further though.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com