(keitai-l) Re: N503i experience?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 03/05/01
Hi,

> > Has anyone bought and tried the N503i yet? It seems to be the one to
have.
> > Unforunately there only seems to be Indigo and, was it (?), pink
colours
> > available...
>
> Sure, on the way home from keitai-l party, stopped off at AMPM (the
> truely convenient combini) and purchased ours. Lot of shops are sold
> out now though.

I tried to get one today by exchanging my old model without signing a
new contract, but it seems almost impossible to get it that way, at
least not within this month.

Plus, its more expensive that way: the cheapest I saw today was 25,000
yen (kishu henkoh). Has anybody seen it for cheaper (in Tokyo)?

Thanks,
Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann   ---   Editor-in-Chief   ---    MMJ
hoffmann_at_mobilemediajapan.com - http://mobilemediajapan.com