(keitai-l) Re: (TECH) https connection

From: Tom Whitcomb <whitcomb_tom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 03/09/01
Ashish,

The MIDP specification does not require every vendor supply the
same/consistent set of protcols for the generic connection framework.  I
think only HTTP is required.  You need to check with the KVM implementation
and make sure they provide the HTTPS procotol.

Regards,

Tom
http://www.digitalfocus.com