(keitai-l) Thesis: Mobile Internet Service in Japan

From: Victor Pikula <victor_at_pikula.com>
Date: 03/12/01
Hello all,

For those interested; I have finished my graduation thesis and it is viewable
at

www.pikula.com/MobileInternetServicesinJapan.pdf

Title:
"Mobile Internet Services in Japan -
Identifying industrial organization as a key factor for success"

Refreshingly, this paper looks at the Japanese mobile internet market from a
marco-economic viewpoint. Relationships between companies in the Japanese
mobile telecommunications sector are analyzed, and findings include the lack
of consistency in Europe with rolling out WAP-base services. Please give me
all of your comments, and I hope you will enjoy the read.

My gratitude to all of you on this great, great list!

Sincerely,
Victor Pikula