(keitai-l) Natsuno's talk

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 03/14/01
I could summarize the feeling I got from the Cyberposium 2001's
wireless panel discussion.

Natsuno's talk is like Kelly Ellsworth's painting;
the US participants' are trying to paint Jackson Pollack's work.
Except that they are no Jackson Pollack.

What Mr. Natsuno says is interesting: it is the 'killer' environment..
(well, I don't like 'killer' term but it is widely used.)

Finally I got the answer about the download, the way it works is you don't
get to see the preview but there are text listing for download.  You chose
and you will be asked if you want to download and be charged. (No one
asnwered this from the list, I guess I didn't describe it clearly or no
one here download Pokemon or ring tone.) Also, I got a chance to play with
P503i pre-loaded with iAppli. I played Tetris(?, heck, havne't played it
for a long time, don't even know what is the right name for the game.)
Sapce evader is not as fun. The accu-point feels so much better on it than
on my old Toshiba laptop. The other thing, there is NO manufactuer mark on
the back( probably in the battery compartment)

Hubert