(keitai-l) Takeshi Natsuno Talks

From: Douglass Turner <turner_at_landmat.com>
Date: 03/12/01
Hello,

I found this wonderful hour long video of Takeshi Natsuno talking at Harvard
Business School:

http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/pubcontent/feature_content_3.jhtml?item_i
d=2057&xslname=/content/feature_content.xsl&topic=special_reports_cyber2001&
item_id2=2090&pic=additional&title_con=The%20Minimalist%20Invasion%20of%20i-
mode

Also he participated in this panel session on wireless:

http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/pubcontent/feature_content_3.jhtml?item_i
d=2059&xslname=/content/feature_content.xsl&topic=special_reports_cyber2001&
item_id2=2091&pic=additional&title_con=Visions%20of%20a%20Wireless%20Future

What I found most facinating was how clueless, handwaving, and generalyy
unfocused the rest of the panel sounded against Takeshi Natsuno's pragmatic,
sensible, approach to providing mobile wireless services. It was almost as
if he was talking about an entirely different technology then the rest of
the (American) panel. I doubt things would be different of Europeans were
present.

Cheers,
Douglass Turner
email: turner@landmat.com