(keitai-l) Re: i-MIMIC 0.93 release - Opps.

From: Paul Wallace <paul.wallace_at_adcorejapan.co.jp>
Date: 03/16/01
Kyle,

You must have read my mind about document size information, i-MIMIC
keeps getting better!...

Okay, what about one last feature on this INFO screen that calculates
the (per-packet) cost of the page in yen. I think it would be a good
tool for developers, something to remind us about the user's cost for
accessing content.

Thanks again for this great tool,

Paul